ECommerce art direction for custom apparel brand Frazier + Wing.
Frazier + Wing
Art Director: Christine Taylor
Create a quiet, artful, and consistent visual narrative and a sustainable marketing plan for Frazier + Wing a popular Portland bespoke 'slow fashion' brand.
• Slow fashion is a status given to retailers who produce long-lasting clothing that are not designing collections in response to quick-changing fashion trends.
• The slow fashion retailer is focused on quality materials, classic design, and multi-seasonal use.
• 15-29 year-olds are the fastest growing fashion consumer demographic.
• We are in a new era of fashion consumers, one involving awareness regarding the consumer decision processes and human stories shown in original content.
• Demographics are not the only relevant way to identify a brand anymore.
• The slow fashion buyer is interested in brands that take into account their values, interests, and lifestyles.